Just a few items that helped me start my day today. After a shower and quick cold-water rinse of the face, I dug into some of my fave daily tools:
– Now Solutions apricot oil for a flawless glow. Yes gentlemen… you too can glow. Skincare is essential.
– Murray’s pomade (mixed with coconut oil) to lay down the frizz. My hair is crazy, crazy I tell you! Even at this short length. A good brush comes in handy for my hair type.
– Wilma Schumann collagen eye patches (before apricot oil is applied)
– Bath and Body works Bourbon Shea Butter Body Cream. Don’t sleep on these body creams, gentlemen.
– Burberry London cologne, because, duh. Burberry is my favorite!
– A good trimmer to touch up the beard and hairline in between haircuts
Only a couple more days until we’re headed to Los Angeles and Seattle! “Vacation. All I ever wanted. Vacation. Had to get away.” Shouts to The Go-Go’s. Here are a handful of my must have travel items for any flight:
- Reading material. Part of my airport ritual is grabbing a men’s magazine of some sort – GQ, Details, Esquire, etc – to read on the plane. This time I’ll also have my kindle in tow. I’ve started a couple books recently and want to make sure I finish them.
- Kick-ass earbuds and your phone/iPod. I love my Marshall Mode earbuds that I got for Christmas. I’m excited to try these babies out on a flight out west. I definitely started a California playlist, but never got around to finishing it. There’s still time, I suppose, but I’m generally down for any mellow vibe, curated playlist on Spotify.
- Oil-absorbing sheets. Even on a flight, you won’t catch me slippin’. Packing my oil cleansing supplies in my cabin baggage would obviously be too much. On longer flights, before landing, I’ll go to the restroom and use these sheets to quickly get rid of any excess shine without stealing away all the moisture from my skin. Target brand is just fine.
- A pair of casual shades to hide tired eyes. My shades are prescription, but if you go light on the shade, you also can use this excuse without looking too shady in between connections. Or maybe you just don’t give a %&#$. That’s more than cool, too.
- ChapStick. DUH. Don’t have chapped lips on a flight. You’ll hate yourself.
- Shooters. Yes. You can pack shooters in your carry-on luggage. They’re under the three ounce liquid limit and you save about $7 on overpriced airline booze.
What will I be wearing? Well, this flight is at 6 o’clock in the morning. A hoodie, a couple bracelets – I’ve noticed I always have on a bracelet – Nike sneakers, some trendy joggers, and a neutral messenger bag to tie it all together and hold my light jacket.
Looking for a more natural and chemical-free way to achieve clear, luminous skin? Check out my latest video for a piece of my daily skincare regimen – The oil cleansing method. You won’t be disappointed: